Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tinkertoys

I remember when I was a kid, playing for hours with Tinkertoys at my grandmother's house. Kelly and I would dump them all in a huge pile and build all kinds of things. It's not a toy I thought about getting for Jack until I was at Toys R Us trying to get ideas for his birthday. When I saw them, I thought about how much fun I had with them and then I thought about how much fun Jack and his engineer dad would have with them. Wannie bought him some and he has had so much fun with them, and so has Popo. It really is the simplest toys that make them happiest!



Here they are, building a roller coaster.



Jack's helping put some of the pieces together.


Jack & Popo with their roller coaster.


Jack said he wanted Popo to build a car, so here's the car. Popo said it was a hybrid type car.


They also built a swing set and a rocket ship, but I didn't get pictures of those. Another set might be necessary to build more things



2 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

Hope you are bringing those home with you so I can play with them too!

Jami said...

Oh, they're coming home home with us!