Thursday, August 13, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

We have spent the past week getting things ready for our trip to Pigeon Forge with Jarred's family. We are enjoying some time in the mountains but here are a few pics of our last week.


Jack being silly.



Coloring in his coloring books.


Snuggling with Mommy.


Learning to play the Wii with Daddy.


Helping me make a birthday cake for Daddy.


Gotta love the leftover icing!


Showing me the bo-bo on his finger that somehow was invisible but did require a band-aid.


Building contraptions with Daddy.


And creating contraptions on his own.


Flying Buzz to infinity and beyond!


Showing me his "cheese" face.


And interviewing Daddy about his favorite part of the day.


Stay tuned for pics of our Pigeon Forge trip!

9 comments:

Momo Jo said...

Good pictures. Hope you are having fun in PF.

Kelly Rose said...

I like Jack's shirt!! :)

Cornelius Crew said...

OMG!! Yeah!!!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

WHAT!!!!! YAY!!!!!! Congrats! When?

The Padilla Family said...

I wondered about that shirt!!! Congrats! How exciting! :) When are you due?fi

Rita said...

Jack will be a great big brother! I am so excited for you. Gotta come up with more "J" names. :)

agnieszka said...

Jack is so adult! Really. And my farourite is Jack interviowing his Daddy!

Jenny Lynn said...

Congratulations!!! Has any one else on "our side of the family" noticed? Because no one said anything yet! I am so happy for all of you!

agnieszka said...

I love Jack faces very much, Mati loves picture with chocolat face and my favourite is interviowing Dady.