Sunday, October 18, 2009

It's All About John Deere

Jack should be the next spokesperson for John Deere. He is all about John Deere. Today he told me he didn't have a motor grader and we should get one at the store. He was also disappointed after watching his John Deere tractor movie that he didn't have any old tractors either. On Friday he helped move the cows across the road and had to be all decked out in his John Deere gear. If you're wondering what to get him for Christmas, John Deere is the way to go! :)

We had a fun weekend with Aunt Lissa and Zoe. We thought just Aunt Lissa was coming but she decided to bring Zoe, too. It was good to see her again since we didn't get a lot of time with her last weekend. Today I got my first quilting lesson and Wannie pieced together a quilt that I'd cut out while I practiced. Tomorrow I guess I'll start quilting my first quilt! YAY! Here are a few pictures of the weekend.

Jack watching Poppa shave.

Hat, Shirt, Sweats, Boots- check.

Wouldn't he sell a lot of tractors?

John Deere could even sponsor his golf game.

Supervising the cow move.

Loving on baby Zoe. Tonight he told me that she was so cute and so little. I asked if he liked her and he said yes. I asked if he wanted a baby like Zoe at our house all the time and he said, "Nah." I guess we better start talking it up!

Isn't she sweet?

This morning he helped Wannie make waffles in his John Deere PJs and socks.

Talking about the days events with Poppa.

He got sidewalk chalk from Aunt Lissa and he wrote Popo on the driveway.

She's smiling at Wannie.

Finishing out the day by building some road with his new John Deere construction equipment! :)

2 comments:

Momo Jo said...

Zoe has changed a lot in just one week!

agnieszka said...

It is so nice for your family to grow chawing so many cute babies. I am jelouse!!! Kisses from Poland - especialy for John Deer master!!