Sunday, November 15, 2009

More Amarillo Fun

This weekend we got to spend the weekend with my second parents and family. Fay & Bill came to Amarillo and we had such a good time visiting with them. It's so good to see people you haven't seen in so long but it sure does make me realize how much I miss them! I am having so much fun. I'm still hoping my congressman will get on the issue of moving Oklahoma and Arkansas and squishing Tennessee and Texas together so we can all be closer. Someday, someday.

Jack & Summer wrestling a little.

Jack & Ganma Fay involved in a fun game of Don't Break the Ice.

Trying to keep Ganpa Bill awake.

My little Jack-A-Roni.

Me, Jack & my other parents.

Learning to play Candy Land with Jennifer & Bryan.

Brandon & Timothy were good sports about letting Jack walk all over them. Literally.

He may make an excellent tackle someday.

They just laid there and he just walked all over them.

Seems like a lot of wrestling went on at Jennifer's house.

Look how well behaved and precious they all are.

Oh wait, that's more like it! :)

1 comment:

Momo Jo said...

Sure wish we could have been there. One of these days we'll make it happen.