Friday, January 22, 2010

Getting Ready for baby GIRL!

We rearranged the guest room so that it can be a guest room/baby changing room. Since Jack spent the first 6 months in our room, I figure Jacey will too so there's no need to change this to a nursery just yet. I plan to do shades of pink and some red and this quilt that Wannie made will fit in just perfect! We lowered the rods in the closet and added some shelves to create a little more space. Jack is having fun playing with Jacey's dolls though at one point he put it in a plastic crate, shut the lid and said it was her bed. I guess we have some things to work on. I have 10 weeks to go so we better get the rest of the house in shape!




Here are 3D pictures of both Jack & Jacey. Can you tell which is which?

3 comments:

ClintandGina said...

I am so excited for you guys. Ava will have another little girl to play with when you all are home for the holidays.

My guess:
Jacey is #1 and Jack is #2.

Looking forward to LOTS of pictures!

Jordan said...

That little baby girl closet is a sad sight to behold! Get that girl some clothes! :)

Actually, just wait. You get more clothes for a baby girl than you have time to let her wear. It's like having a real live baby doll.

Jami said...

Jordan, I haven't taken a picture yet of the stack of clothes on the bed that haven't made it into the closet! I'm trying to show restraint and not buy any and see what I get at the shower but it's really hard not to just pick it up because it's cute!