Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentine

Every time we talked about doing Valentine's for Jack's class, he'd ask, "What is a Valentine?" I'd tell him a Valentine is a card we give to our friends to show them that we like them. Then he'd say, "I want to give you a Valentine, Mommy!" Isn't that just so sweet? I know someday he won't want to give me Valentines, but it still made me feel good. I had every intention of helping him make his own Valentines to take to school, but he spotted the Lightning McQueen ones at the store so I let him get those. He did write his name on every single one, though. I did make a fun jello snack for his class that I saw in a magazine. Mine aren't as cute as the ones in the magazine but he loved them anyway. His class also learned a special song to sing for an elderly visit to his school. I managed to bribe him to sing it for me so you can enjoy it, too. I hope you all have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

My jello hearts.
My goofy Valentine.
My silly Valentine.
My super suave Valentine. What ladies wouldn't love him?

Here's the video. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

ClintandGina said...

"I luv you" at the end of the video was SO sweet. Awe......and I love that he wants you to be his valentine. Hugs to Jack from Ava. Hope to see you guys one of these days!

Cornelius Crew said...

Those hearts are so pretty! I may have to make them today. And I LOVE his shirt and the attitude that goes with it! So cute! Send me the recipe if you have time

Cornelius Crew said...

Ohand I can't watch the video on my phone so I'll watch it when we get home

Tiffany and Ryan said...

So cute! He's growing up into such a handsome young man! Love the video... and the hearts look great and yummy!

The Padilla Family said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing!

The Padilla Family said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Thanks for sharing...
Love it!