Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The rest of the trip...

I'm going to have to be better about blogging or each post is going to have 50 pictures in it! We had a wonderful time in Athens and while you may think we just relaxed being on the farm, you're mistaken! I had to make sure I filled every bit of my time! There was a little time to relax but we were on the go a lot. When we took Kelly & Abbott to the airport, we had lunch with our great aunt Treville who will be 98 this year! Jack, Jacey & I took a road trip to Tomball to see our niece Laura graduate. On the way home from Tomball, I had a tire blow out which was not fun but I was pretty close to Athens so I had my dad and Poppa come rescue me. We made it to Athens in time for a wedding shower for my cousin on Sunday. After that, we were able to relax a little bit and enjoy being together. Here's just a few pictures from the rest of the trip.

Jack & Abbott taking some time to relax.

And snuggle.

Here's all the kids with Treville. They loved being at her place and Kelly & I loved seeing her with them.

Miss Jacey all dressed up for graduation.

Jack was excited to see his Uncle JJ.

Jason & family at graduation.

Me & Jack with Laura. Jason cut Jacey's head off!

Mamaw got to meet great-grandchild #20. Yep, 20 and 21 has arrived since Jacey's birth!

Brad and Sandy getting showered with wedding gifts.

They're getting married in the Cayman Islands so they needed a few beach accessories.

When it's hot in East Texas, you need to spend a lot of time in the pool. Zoe loved having the water squirted on her.

Jack loved going down the slide. When did he get so big?

I mean, is he really almost 4?

On Monday we had some of our best friends come down to visit and meet Jacey. There were 10 kids and 11 adults. It was crazy but it was so good to get to see them!

Jennifer probably feels right at home with Jack crawling all over her.

When things quieted down, Jacey told Poppa & Popo about her weekend.

Jack made a few calls about his blown out tire on his bike.

I think someone's on their way to help.

Like all babies before her, Jacey gets a bath in Wannie's sink.

And gets all dressed up in her tutu. This was a gift from one of Moma Jo's high school friends. The onesie says, "I rock my tutu." I agree.

Me, Jack & Jacey with my awesome grandparents. I just love when we're all together.

The boys swingin' on the front porch.
We are in for another big weekend. My friend, Dixie and her family are on their way to Nashville from Amarillo. We're heading there Friday to spend a long weekend with them. I can't wait to see them and have another fun filled weekend zoom past. It's too bad that time flies when you're having fun! That's when you want it to slow down!

2 comments:

Momo Jo said...

I thought it was 10 kids and 10 adults. How did you get 11 adults?

ClintandGina said...

Love Jacey's tutu and pink bow. She is ADORABLE!!