Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmastime is here!

Before we headed out of town for 2 weeks, we went over to our friends' house for a little play time and gift exchange. Jack & Bailey had fun playing together and they both seemed to like their presents. On Friday we drove the long drive to Texas, spent the night at Jarred's grandmother's house and then drove the rest of the way to Port Lavaca on Saturday. We're taking it easy today, just relaxing and playing with our new Wii. We're looking forward to a fun week and Christmas!

Jack & Bailey having a pillow fight.

Giving hugs for their Christmas presents.

Trying to corall them to get their picture made together. It turned out lovely.

Playing with the exercise ball. Of course, it's more fun than the toys!

Jack said he was going to drive to Grandma's. That's good because that means Jarred and I could sleep.

On the way to Grandma's we stopped at Minute Maid park where the Astros play. We tried to find Jack an Astros shirt but the selection wasn't great.

I've decided when I get back to Knoxville, I'm going to do this to my HHR.

Jack & Daddy by the Southern Pacific Train.

On the way to Port Lavaca.

Playing Memory with Laura. Once again, I have become low man on the totem pole now that everyone else around. I'll be favorite again in a few weeks I guess. Hope your holiday week is festive!

4 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

awww...i miss him! and you too! can't wait to see y'all!!

Cornelius Crew said...

Just curious... how did that nap turn out for you and Jarred on the way there? If it went well, Kent and I may try letting Dax drive to memphis this spring, I mean, he and Dayton could take turns! Have a good trip!

Jami said...

Dix, the napping went well. I suggest you try it!! Merry Christmas.

Tiffany and Ryan said...

I got a Canon powershot-not sure which version it is. I wanted a new one to get ready for all the baby pics :) We have decided on a sports theme for his room and I found this cute set that has bluejean blue, light greens and browns... I'm sure I'll have pics soon. Tell everyone at Barbara's hi for us and MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!