Friday, September 11, 2009

Funny Jack Stories

Thought I'd share a few funny stories about Jack, you know so I can blackmail him with them later...

A week or so ago, Jack was eating breakfast and he said, "I love you, Mommy. You're a good Mommy." It was so sweet it kind of made me giggle which made him laugh. Over the course of the next few days, he'd say it every once in awhile and I'd respond with, "I love you, too Jack. Thanks!" Well, one time he said, "Mommy, sometimes you're a good mommy and sometimes you're not." I kind of laughed and said, "Well when am I not a good mommy?" Not fully getting the question he said, "Because you are." Any time he would say this I'd ask him why he thought that and I couldn't get a good answer out of him. A few days ago in the car, I got onto him for something and he said it again, "Mommy sometimes you're a good mommy and sometimes you're not." I said, "Well what do I do that's not a good mommy?" He said, "You say, 'get your fingers out of your mouth or get your toys out of your mouth.' That's not good is it?" I said, "Are you supposed to have those things in your mouth?" He shook his head No. I said, "Then I am being a good mommy because toys don't go in your mouth and you could choke on them. I don't want you to choke. So that's being a good mommy." He said, "It is?" I said yes and he kinda grinned.

I debated on telling this one but Mom and Kelly insisted I should and it really is good blackmail material.

The other day Jack and I were outside on the porch swing, waiting for Jarred to come home. All of a sudden, Jack started pulling his pants away from his body and kind of looking around and he said, "Mommy, what's.... hang on I have to show you." He gets off the swing, pulls his pants and underwear down and points right to his little boy parts and says, "Mommy, this. Do you know what this is?" I said, "Well, Jack. That's your penis." "My penis?" he said. I said, "Yes." He said, "Ok", pulled his pants up and got back on the swing. We started swinging again and he starts to sing, "The wind's blowing on my penis! The wind's blowing on my penis!" I laughed so hard, which made him laugh and do it more. We ended up having the "that word is private" talk and he said, "Ok." It was so funny!

3 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

Hilarious!!!!

ClintandGina said...

Oh my goodness. I laughed and laughed when I read these stories. I can't wait for Ava to talk ;)

agnieszka said...

We were laughing very much. It is soooooo difficult to react on serious way in such a funny circumstances. Tolking about it: Mati loves walking without underwears and he is doing it evry time after he visited WC. In kindergarden too :))))))