Thursday, May 6, 2010

I've got to be better about blogging

I know you're all checking my blog daily to see pictures of Jack & Jacey so I'll try to be better about posting pictures. Here are some from the past few weeks.

Jack's new favorite saying is, "Mommy, I love you.... what time is it?" So, grandma bought him his own watch so he can learn to tell time on his own!

He looks so big here.

Jacey's pretty much just a doll I dress up in cute clothes. I can't believe she's 1 month old already!

She loves taking a bath.

See, just another cute outfit.

We had a good visit with Grandma & Grandpa.

This outfit's from Ganma Fay & Ganpa Bill.

She's starting to stay awake more and be more alert. She may even have a few real smiles. Especially if she can watch the ceiling fan.

Jack's just a goofball.

Jacey got to meet cousin Brad while he was in town for work. She liked him pretty good.

We had a very nice visit. Jack even got to spend the night with Brad at Popo & Moma Jo's.
I'll try to post more pictures soon!

1 comment: