Friday, April 30, 2010

3 Weeks Old Already!

We have Jarred's parents here, though I have yet to take pictures with them. Something is obviously wrong with me. Here are a few pictures from right before they got here and our trip to the UT botanical gardens. We took Jack to "digging for dinos" downtown and he got to search for dinosaur bones in the sand. He found a triceratops, completely in tact and won a backpack for his find. I thought I'd get arsty and take Jacey & Jack's pictures in the pretty flowers at UT gardens, but it didn't turn out like I'd hoped. I did get some really cute ones, though. We've got a few days left with grandma & grandpa so I better get to snapping pictures!

Digging for his dino.

I really thought triceratops were bigger.

We also decided to plant some vegetables and herbs. Jarred & Jack planted while Jacey & I supervised.



We had a nice downpour on Saturday and Jack decided to play in the rain.


Dang, he looks so big!

Jacey likes to praise the Lord while she sleeps.

At the UT gardens, trying to be artsy.

I love this one.


Jacey with the flowers.

Jack wouldn't lay all the way down, because he couldn't keep his eyes open from the sun. This was the best one I got, but I thought it was still cute.




I'll try to post more soon!

1 comment:

Momo Jo said...

Looks like Jacey is smacking Jack upside the head!