Saturday, July 31, 2010

Hooray for TVCC!!

My grandparents met at what was once Henderson County Junior College (HJCJ) but is now Trinity Valley Community College (TVCC) and since they're celebrating 62 years of marriage this week, I think it's only appropriate to support this fine institution that brought them together. Don't you? Plus, it's another reason to post pictures of these cute kiddos! ;)


She is very glad they met!

I'm very glad, too! Without them, these kids wouldn't exist. How sad would that be?

I mean look how sweet.

And so cooperative.

And now they're over it.
Happy Anniversary (on the 6th) to my wonderful grandparents! I love you!





1 comment:

Cornelius Crew said...

COngratulations to your Grandparents. It's such a blessing to be given such great roles models to show you how to have a happy life and a healthy marriage. Congrats! THe pics are great!