Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HELP!

So you all know about the tree falling on our house, right? Well we've got the insurance money and headed to the bank to open a separate account so we don't confuse this money with our normal money (ha). As we are about to finalize everything the bank associate informs us that we need to get the check endorsed by the mortgage company since it was also made out to them. No problem, we'll just bring it back and deposit it. He says he'll just put a hold on the account until we come back. Well... once I get to the mortgage company they can't endorse it because of the amount. I have to send it to corporate and they endorse it. So... I call the bank and they say no big deal, they'll just hold the account until we get the money. They've already set it up for online banking and we've already got the checks so when I go online to take a look at my other accounts I notice that the new account is, ready??? $1,000,000,000.00 in the NEGATIVE. Yes, one billion dollars. AHHH! So, I am counting on all my family and friends to help bail us out of this mess. Don't worry, I won't be greedy. You can send one or two million this month and then a few million next month. I realize it will take awhile to get back in the plus.


Oh, by the way... the repairs on our house and the insurance check was NOT for one billion dollars. I'm really not sure why the account shows that. However, I will be happy to take the million dollar donations! :)

2 comments:

Momo Jo said...

We'll come visit you in the poor house.

Cornelius Crew said...

don't hold your breath!