Monday, November 3, 2008

And Now for the Rest of our Weekend

Saturday night Kelly had to go to a fundraiser for her school so I got the joy of playing with Jack & Abbott. Of course, I tried to get a few shots of the 2 of them together but that's not easy. We had a great time and Jack helped out a lot, keeping Abbott entertained while I fixed supper and cleaned up after. Abbott is so enthralled with everything Jack does and I think Jack is ready for Abbott to be able to run around and play with him. It won't be too long!! Enjoy these pics from Saturday and Sunday.

The 2 cutest boys I know.

Abbott's hanging out in Pops' chair.

Jack felt the need to be Lightning McQueen again.

Abbott's first bathtub experience. (Kelly hasn't given him a bath since he was born, so he was really stinky!) He seemed to have a lot of fun and now he smells good! :)


Sunday was absolutely beautiful so we played outside. The time change doesn't work with 2 year olds, they don't know you're supposed to sleep an extra hour. By about 9:30 it felt like about noon and Jack was fading. We ran around some more outside to try to push back naptime.

I tried to get some "photographer style" pics of Jack outside, but he's too quick and doesn't want to sit still for pictures.


Kelly says this is Abbott's "outside face". Cute, huh?


It's too bad no one loves him.


Again, trying to get pictures of the 2 of them together isn't easy, but I got a few good ones.

"Yeah, I'm cool."

Abbott's had enough of the picture taking.


He looks a little bit like Kelly in this picture, I think.

He's waving to his fans.

Silly boys.
Here's a video of Jack singing a few songs for Abbott. The first one is "Little Cabin in the Woods" that Wannie taught me and Kelly as kids. He also sings "Itsy Bitsy Spider" and then Little Cabin again. Enjoy!

4 comments:

The Padilla Family said...

What program do you make your videos in before you load them into Blogger? You always have cute title slides. :) Jack is getting big!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...if that's not the sweetest thing! Jack, you are so smart and I can tell you love your cousin Abbott, too. Oh how I would love to be able to sit and watch these moments taking place. Thank heavens for cameras with video! I love you, Aunt Lissa

Kelly Rose said...

It is just a shame that our boys aren't cuter.....maybe next time. :)

The video is sweet and I love the picture of them in the recliner.

agnieszka said...

You have the great results of being very patience photographer!!!
Boys are just amaizing. I love the video!!!!!!!!!!!