Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Well, there were no tricks pulled by these 2 tonight, but I bet in a few years they will have a handful of them up their sleeves. These are quite possibly the cutest trick-or-treaters that were out in Nashville tonight. See what you think.

The cutest doughboy EVER!

We decided to trick or treat for UNICEF tonight since Abbott won't eat candy, Jack still can't have any milk products and neither me nor Kelly needed to eat all their candy.

We raised $17 dollars for UNICEF and we only went to Uncle Ryan's work (3 people donated) and 3 houses. Not bad for a short trick-or-treat. Jack just wasn't really that into it. Probably by next year, he will want the candy.

Isn't this adorable?

Abbott had a nice dinner of carrots and cereal once we got home.

Miss Janet (AKA Aunt Janet, AKA Grammie), has nice fall decorations up at her house and Jack likes to tear them apart. He brought this flower to Kelly and said, "This is for you, Aunt Kelly." Once again, with Janet and Kelly around, I have become non-existent. Not quite to the extent as when Ayitta's around, but almost. We had a fun night and we're looking forward to a fun rest of the weekend.

4 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

I love our boys!!!!!

Cornelius Crew said...

OkAy!The pillsbury doughboy is absolutely precious!! He fits it well! And Lightening mcqueen is as cute as always. Way to go for the unicef thing,( I say that as I sit here eating my TWIX) Maybe we should try that next year!l

Anonymous said...

AAWWWWWWW! I definitely agree that these two are THE cutest I've ever seen. Would love to get my hands on both of them and "eat them up!" Love to all, Ayitta

agnieszka said...

Your sons are great and lovly - Sweethards shining with all the love they got from Y'll so far.