Friday, October 17, 2008

Locks of Love

Last February (2007) I decided to try to grow my hair out and get it cut for Locks of Love . It was very hard to do because I do not love my hair long and I don't like to spend a lot of time to fix it up. I was finally able to cut it and sent it off on Thursday, which would have been my grandmother Moma Rada's 93rd birthday. Here's before...

And here's after. This cut is more "me" and it is super easy to fix. I am really glad it's all gone and I hope some child will be able to use it. :)


3 comments:

agnieszka said...

Hi, It is really nice idea!!! And it is so nice of You that You attend this action. And I like You in both imiges but I prefer You having a shorter hair. I do understand the reason for having shorter hair - I never can be on time for kind of official meetings while I have to put my make up on and fix my hair being all by m self with Mati :))))))))))))))

Amy Wood said...

Love it! I made a drastic change too...I have a short hairdo now..but not quite as short as yours!

PS..Love your necklace :)

Cornelius Crew said...

You are so brave! I could never EVER do that! But you can bet some sweet child is very grateful, and even more, think how thankful that Mama must be to see her precious child having one less struggle on a long road! Youre an angel!