Saturday, October 4, 2008

Big Night for Jack

We finally got Jack a big boy bed. YIKES! He was very excited about it, jumped on it, climbed in and out of it, pretended to sleep in it... but how did he do at bedtime? So far, so good. He was a little uneasy as we started to leave the room and he wanted daddy to stay with him. Jarred stayed in there with him for a few mintues and patted his back and then came out and we haven't heard from him yet. He slept all over the place in his baby bed, so I'm hoping he doesn't fall out. I may sneak in later and put a few pillows beside the bed. I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Say a little prayer that it goes smoothly. Here's a few pics of Jack's new room.

Jack's new bed with his tractor blanket made by Wannie and his pillow case made by Mama (AKA Dixie). His name is in John Deere material, what else?


His new room arrangement.


Of course he had to wear his tractor jammies from Aunt Lissa to bed!


He's not too sure about this. Notice the tractor blanket in under him. He didn't want to cover up with it, he wanted to sleep ON it.

Pretending to be asleep for me. If I'm brave I might try to capture a picture of him before I go to bed when he's really asleep. Maybe.

3 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

Oh so cute!I can't believe he's sleeping in his big boy bed!! Impressive!I'm glad he likes his pillow case, Tell him Mama loves him!

Anonymous said...

So sweet...let me know how he did! :) It's always an adventure transitioning to new things like this!

agnieszka said...

hi, It is fantastic - our boys haveig something whta they are keen on and it helps them to go thru difficult time of changes... . Jack has tractors and Mati has a Bob the Builder... . I am wonderin whether I can find blancet with Bob in order to convinst Mati that the big boy bed is a great think to stay in!!!!