Friday, April 10, 2009

Back in the Lone Star State

Jack and I got into Texas about 3:30 yesterday afternoon and Jack was so excited to see Grandma and then Jason's clan. We went to a cafe in town that claims to have the best chicken fried steak in Texas. It was good, but not as good as one I had in Amarillo, so maybe it's 2nd best. Kelly took a few pictures with her phone at the restaurant so I thought I'd share them.

Jaimee and I with the famous Tomball cow.

Jack & Laura sharing a Dr. Pepper... at 9:00 pm... he was up til 10:30. Fortunately, he also slept til 10:30 this morning!
Here's a funny Jack story. On the way over in the car, he was picking his nose. Fun, I know. He brought his finger out, empty handed this time and said, "Mommy, there are no boogers." I said, "Well, that's good, Jack." He said, "We will have to go to the booger store." Anyone know where one is??

1 comment:

Kelly Rose said...

I will research a booger store for you. :)