Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome, Spring!

I convinced Kelly & Abbott to come to Knoxville for the weekend to help celebrate my birthday. The weather was gorgeous and we had so much fun playing outside, finally! Kelly made me some more cupcakes and we ate birthday lunch at Abuelo's, it was a perfect weekend! The only thing that would have made it better would have been for Jacey to make her arrival! Just look how much fun we had!

Abbott rocked out on Jack's guitar.

They ate dinner together at the "kid's table".

Is he cool or what?

They are trying to get a limb out of the tree.

Waiting to catch the frisbee.

Kelly got it!

Discussing life over suckers.

Just chillin'.

Playing Candy Land with Moma Jo.

If you didn't really believe that these boys had fun together, just look at this face!

Taking a picture of Popo taking a picture of me.

2 comments:

ClintandGina said...

Happy Birthday!!! So funny that you wanted Jacey to arrive on your birthday.....Ava was born 4 days after my birthday and I hoped for 9 months that she would NOT be born on my birthday. ;)

Kelly Rose said...

It was a fun weekend!