Sunday, March 28, 2010

Zoo Day

There were 2 reasons to go to the zoo on Saturday. 1) It was a beautiful, sunny day and 2) to get me to go into labor. #2 didn't happen but it was still a great day. It started out with a manicure, pedicure and lunch with friends, then a trip to the zoo and ended with one of the best hamburgers in Knoxville from Litton's and Kentucky losing in basketball. We didn't take the camera to the zoo, mostly because we have a lot of pictures at the zoo and I didn't want to lug it around. I'm already lugging around enough. :) Jarred did take some with his phone, so I thought I'd share those. We also have a new baby chimp at the zoo who is very very cute, so we got some video of him playing around.

A bear, chillin' in a tree.

George, the baby chimp.

On of the red pandas soaking up the sun.

Jack checking out the river otters. They were very playful and he could have stayed and watched them all day.

A river otter, showing off.

Helping groom the goats, which I might add are the best groomed goats in town.

George playing with his tire.

No comments: