Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun with Baby Abbott

Jack and I finally made it back to Nashville after not seeing Abbott for 4 whole days. I don't really know how we've made it this long. We got here Friday afternoon and we'll be here til Thursday and we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of Wannie & Poppa. Many people have begun to ask me if holding Abbott makes me ready to have another baby, so I thought I'd go ahead and answer those that were wondering. NO, it does NOT. I LOVE holding Abbott and I do miss Jack being a small, STILL, SLEEPING baby, but I am not ready to tackle super extremely wiggly, active Jack and a tiny new baby that cries and has to eat every few hours. Those of you out there that have or are currently doing it, BRAVO, but it's not for me. I have to say that yesterday was almost miserable at Kelly's house once we'd been there for awhile. Jack hadn't had much of a nap and was whiny and crying and Abbott was crying and getting a little TOO much attention and it just got to be too much. Fortunately, I was able to leave the situation and head out to Ryan's parents house (who are so graciously letting me stay with them). Today was MUCH better. Jack got a good nap and was in a very good mood this evening and Abbott was calm and snoozing. Had this been my new baby, I probably would have lost my temper with Jack and only made things worse. Give it time, let's enjoy Abbott and in a couple of years, we'll see! :) Here are a few pictures from today and yesterday. I will post more in just a minute. Enjoy!
"Ooooh, my Aunt Jami is so awesome!"
Jack & Uncle Ryan eating some chex mix.
Uncle Ryan's old "little kid table" at miss Janet's house. It's perfect for Jack.
Jack's got the same New Kids on the Block moves that Ryan does.
Jack & Abbott- what a team!

No comments: