Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a day! Part 3

Ok, so there were a lot of good pictures taken today so there will be one more post after this. It's so nice to be able to be outside and it was really good to see all my cousins today. Well, I didn't see ALL of them, because I have a lot. To those I didn't see today, we'll see you next time I'm in town! We had a great time at Jeff's rugby game and Kelly and I have decided to learn about it so we'll actually know what the heck they were doing out there!

Here's a great picture of Jerry, Mary Ann & Grace.
See the blue jersey in the mix of all the red ones? That's Jeff. We think they won 81-0.
Here's a good picture of Jeff. I saw a picture on their fridge where he and his brother Billy were covered in Desitin when they were babies. That picture will probably haunt them someday. They were such cute babies and as you can see, now they are quite good looking guys!
Back at Aunt Kelly's we hung out outside some more. It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Kelly Rose said...

The picture of Jeff and the picture of the 4 of us are both really dark (at least on my computer screen they are). You can't see how handsome Jeff is or how smokin' hot we are!