Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hello, my name is Jami and I'm a photo-holic.

Abbott, Popo and Momo Jo have had enough. Too bad for them, I will NOT stop taking pictures! I think I am addicted. Ok, I KNOW I am addicted. Jarred bought me a new camera last mother's day and it numbers the pictures. Even once they're erased off the disk, it still continues from where it left off. Kelly's mother-in-law, Janet, wanted me to put all of the pictures I'd taken of Jack & Abbott onto her computer so I wouldn't have to email them and I think I put over 300 pictures just on her computer. That made me wonder how many pictures I'd taken since I got the camera so I've figured it out. This is the last picture I took and it is #.... (you may want to sit down)

8219
Yes, it started at 001. I know, I need help. To justify SOME of the number of pictures I've taken, my camera has a rapid fire feature where it will take around 50 pictures at a time. I've played with it quite a bit, trying to capture some action shots, but for the most part I just take a lot (ok, a ton) of pictures.

2 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. i'm proud of you! :)

Cornelius Crew said...

Hi, my name is dixie and I too have a problem! I'll have to see if my camera has that fancy feature!