Saturday, April 5, 2008

More Abbott (& one Jack) pics

I really expected a lot of jealousy from Jack when I was holding Abbott since he's such a mama's boy, but he really didn't seem to mind. Kelly even said she was surprised that he wasn't jealous. Then, when Ryan got home from work yesterday, he took Abbott into the bedroom for a little "father/son time" (which I think was actually father/son NAP time) and Jack kept wanting to go in the room with him. He kept wanting Ryan to play. He also wanted Aunt Kelly to play and couldn't quite understand why she couldn't and just kept sitting on the couch. Jack also got Tim and Janet (Grammie & Pops) involved in the playing once we got back to their house. Somehow, he never asked me to play. :( I guess I'm just old news. Janet kept a lot of Ryan and his brother's old toys and has gotten them out for Abbott (you should see Abbott slam dunk the basketball) and Jack has had a fun time playing with those. In the last post, Jack has on Ryan's New Kids on the Block hat that he used in a talent show. I'll have to find that video (I think my dad still has it) and post it for you. I think Jack probably has some of the moves down already. Ryan did it 20 years ago when they were popular and now that they're reuniting (Oh yes, it's true) Jack can learn the dance, too.
Here's Abbott sleeping in his swing.
Here's Abbott sleeping some more.
Here's Jack NOT sleeping.

No comments: