Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Peli and the Jelly

Clever, huh? Here are pretty much the only good pictures from the waterproof camera. The first few days we were there, the jellyfish would be dried up on the shore in the mornings. After a few days, they were gone.

Here's Peli, remember the pelican that Jason saved. This is when he's all tangled up. You can't see it but the fishing line is all around him. I'm really glad Jason and the other strangers helped him. I know he's a happier pelican now.

On a completely unrelated note, we bought Jack a potty the other day. I didn't really plan on trying anything until we got back from our trip (we'll be gone for almost 3 weeks) but he was intrigued when I got it out of the box. So... I showed him what it was for. Right before bath time he was naked and I sat him on it and told him this is where we tee tee. Guess what, he tee teed!! Of course, the water was running and it was right after dinner so I'm not that impressed but at least he's not terrified of it. We will try to tackle this issue when we get home. :)

No comments: