Sunday, June 29, 2008

Park Pics

Here are the pictures from the park Friday night. We had such a good time seeing everyone. Dixie and Jennifer were there, too but I'll have other opportunities to get pictures with them. We also taught Dacie to eat lots of yummy things.

My friend Janna, her husband Dominic and her son Jakob.

My friends Berkley, Robbi & Mike. I used to babysit Berkley so I really feel old!

My friend Joey, his wife Heather and baby girl Avery.


Dacie's drinking (ok really blowing bubbles) in the Sonic drink.


Eating a yummy corn dog.


And of course, cheetos. There's nothing better than cheeto cheese on your pretty dress!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, that's a HOT name Joey's wife has!

Jami said...

Sorry, I meant Heather. I've fixed it. Now I understand Kelly's text message. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow... I definitely need to proof all pictures. :)