Sunday, June 1, 2008

We're at the Beach!!!

We found internet access at Daylight Donuts so I thought I'd post a few pictures of our first 2 days in Gulf Shores. Jack loves the beach and is having fun in the "beee waves".

We barely had room for Jack!!


Doo Doo Doo Lookin' out my front door.


Jack's baby feet in the sand.


Excited about the waves.


Alligator Jack.

Jordan's helping Jack put sand in his truck.


Ahhh, the waves.


Jack had fun when the water comes to our chairs.


Takin' in the Gulf of Mexico.


Havin' fun with "Jack babbit."

I don't know how often I'll get to do this, but wanted to get a few up because you all know I'll take a million pictures. We're having a great time!

1 comment:

Momo Jo said...

It looks wonderful. I know you all are having a great time. Love ya.