Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Lundaland

Kelly had a friend when we were little who had a little sister who always wanted to go to "Lundaland" which is really Wonderland, the amusement park in Amarillo. All the boys wanted to go so we went Monday night. I didn't figure Jack would ride much of anything, even the kiddy rides, but I was wrong. He loved the boats, cars and the train. Here's a few pics from Lundaland.

Jack's first time on the boats. He rode with Dayton, Daxtyn and Dacie.


He might look a little scared here, but he wasn't. Daxtyn and Dacie were in the back seat of the firetruck. Jack rode this one a lot.

Daxtyn and Dayton on the Frog Hopper. I didn't want to press my luck with Jack on this one.


Jack's just chillin' in the firetruck.


Making silly faces with Jennifer. More on the way. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Momo Jo said...

I want to go to Lundaland.