Thursday, July 3, 2008

Second Date

I think this is getting serious. They've been undressed together more than we'd like but I guess since they're supervised it's ok. I like how Dacie's bow matches her popsicle. I really don't think it was planned, but it's still cute.

Yummy popsicles.

It's dark, but still cute. Dacie liked Jack's popsicle better than hers so he shared. I'm seeing a pattern here, taking over driving, eating Jack's popsicle. Hmmmm. :)


Dacie & her popsicle.

Of course, Jack needs a red one. They don't stain as much.

Hooray for popsicles!

2 comments:

Momo Jo said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time. Wish we were there to enjoy it all with you.

Cornelius Crew said...

Please notice that her popsicle and bow match!!! Had a great time with ya'll... we are still sobbing .... if that is in proportion to how much fun we had and how much we will miss you, let's just say it is alot!!!love you