Friday, February 6, 2009

Exchanges Only after 14 days for the Same Item via Priority Mail

Huh? At the post office today, Jack asked for a sticker. When I told him they didn't have stickers there, they lady said she could give him a priority mail sticker. I figure, as sticker's a sticker to a 2 year old so he took one and was happy. Later, at Office Depot, I told the story to the cashier who commented on his priority mail sticker. She said, "I can give him a 14 day return policy sticker". Again, to Jack, any sticker is cool so once again, he was happy and is still wearing both stickers proudly. I figure this means Jack can only be returned after 14 days and can only be exchanged for the same item via priority mail.

However, since he's just so darn cute, I think I'll keep him!

5 comments:

Momo Jo said...

You're right, he is darn cute. But it's good to know you have options. :)

The Padilla Family said...

TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Jacks looks are changing. His face is more slender and he is looking more like a little boy than a baby. I know, to you he will always be your baby....mine is 6'5" now. :)

Rita Parker said...

Oh my gosh, Jack's looks are changing. He not longer looks like a baby. His face has become more slender. I know, he will always be your baby....mine is 6'5" now. :D

Cornelius Crew said...

Could you just overnight him to me?