Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Orange Hat

Jarred, Jack and I went shopping a few weekends ago and Jack found himself an orange hat. His first comment about the hat was that it was "like Abbott's". If you've seen pictures of my cute nephew, you know he wears cute little hats so I really think that's what Jack liked most about it. Of course, it didn't hurt that it had a "Tennessee" on it. Here are some pictures of Jack in his orange hat.

Not looking at me.
Still purposely not looking at me, although I think it's pretty cute.

I Love You!


Finally giving in.
We went to Target yesterday and the hat somehow got left behind. I hope we can find another one. :(



3 comments:

Kelly Rose said...

oh no! we will find him one!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Thank you so much for Bryson's gifts! Where did you find that blanket- I love it!!! Please don't tell me you made it because that is amazing! Can't wait to show Bryson!

agnieszka said...

Jack looks soooooooooooooooooo coooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!!