Monday, February 16, 2009

I Love John Deere

I pulled out a collection of pants today asking Jack which one he wanted to wear. I should have known he'd pick his John Deere pants so I asked if he wanted to wear his John Deere shirt, too- another silly question. As we were putting on his pants, he said, "Dese are my John Deere twactor pants." I said, "Do you like John Deere?" He said, "I yove John Deere twactors!" Maybe he could be their next spokesperson. I was curious just how much he loved John Deere so I tried to round up his JD gear. I'm sure I missed about half. In this picture we have, a tractor quilt, 2 tractor pillows, JD boots, JD coloring bag, numerous tractors, trucks, trailers, farmers, books, a tool belt, cell phone and keys. Of course, his outfit is all JD and it's not the only JD shirt he has. I did forget the JD pajamas and socks he has. He loves them all!

4 comments:

Momo Jo said...

Silly boy!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

I would buy a John Deere from Jack any day! He is too cute with all his gear- He'd be a great spokesperson for them :)

Unknown said...

That's our tractor boy.

agnieszka said...

He is invited to Mati's Grandpa - he owns a real old-fashioned tractor