Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last Pictures of February

Here are a few of my favorites from the last few days.

True to East Tennessee, just hangin' out in his underwear and drink. Wouldn't you like to know what's in that sippy cup?? (Yes, he is in big boy underwear. He wears it when we're hanging around the house and so far he's doing great!)

Future recording artist? Well, we will have to hope he gets Popo and Aunt Kelly's singing talent because Jarred and I both have none.

Actually being sweet with Mommy this morning. Do you think he needs a haircut or do you like the shaggy look?

Just a cute face.
March is a busy month for us y'all, so you better be prepared for lots of pictures! Jarred's mom and grandmother will be here Tuesday for a week, then on Friday (the 13th) we head to Memphis to visit Graceland with my good friend, Dixie and her family. Then at the end of the month we'll travel to Nashville to help Abbott celebrate his first birthday. He is almost 1 and that is just crazy. So... stay tuned. I'll update as often as I can!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I yike the shaggy yook!