Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Berry Pickin'

We went for a walk down Meredith Road yesterday and found a few wild blackberries. Here's a few pictures from our day. I can't figure out how to rearrange the photos once they're on here, so sorry they're out of order.

Jack running down the road to find blackberries.

Taking the easy way with Popo and Momo Jo.


Snuggling with Baby Abbott after a long day.

Jack and the East Texas background.


Baby Abbott is enjoying his walk.


Popo's found a bunch of blackberries.


MMMMMMM


Cool old tree on Meredith Road.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look yummy! I am glad we are both bloggers. I put your blog site on my blogroll. TTY later

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures, Jami. And love all of you, too. We had so much fun and can't wait until the next time. Sorry I missed the berry-picking. Looks like fun! Love you, Aunt Lissa