Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

We had another great day today, playing at Popo and Momo Jo's, doing a little shopping and checking out the University of Tennessee gardens. There's a lot of shade and trees and flowers and different plants. It was beautiful and we all had a great time. See for yourself!

Abbott's laughing at Popo.

Look how sweet and angelic Jack looks. (Looks can be deceiving)

Best Buds


Playing Peek-A-Boo behind the big leaves.

Jack and Momo Jo took time to stop and smell the flowers.



Whenever anyone is sad, I tell them to think of "Lillies in a Cornfield" (long story). These are not in a cornfield, but they are very pretty and would make me happy if I was sad.


I didn't get the name of this flower but I liked how it made stars in the middle.

Jack is picking a baby strawberry. He really didn't pick it, but he wanted to.

A view of the gardens from a swing inside this really cool trellis.

We had a great weekend and hope everyone else did, too. Jarred, Jack and I are off to Gulf Shores, AL this weekend to spend a week on the beach with Jarred's family. Our internet will be limited there so I don't know how many pictures I'll be able to post, but I'll try to get some up. I have a few more pictures to post this week so stay tuned!

No comments: