Sunday, May 25, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend- Sunday

Once again, we played outside, cooked out and just had a great day. I've taken tons of pictures so I'll probably upload them to snapfish again at the end of the weekend. I'll send out an email once I do that. Here's a few good ones from today.

Jack splashing in the pool.


Taking a drink from the fountain.


Oops, got on his face!


Cowboy Popo. (and a little silly Popo)


Jack & Daddy.

Super cool Jack. Take note at the placement on the ears and nose.


Swinging round and round.


Just chillin' with a strawberry popsicle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. It looks like y'all are having so much fun! Wish I could be there, too. Love to all. Aunt Lissa

Cornelius Crew said...

For some reason all of my kiddos were wearing their "Jami" shirts today... thought you'd be proud!