Monday, August 4, 2008

GTT

When I was in the 2nd grade we did a play. I don't remember the name of it but it was about the settlers heading to Texas and they put signs on their doors that said, "GTT" (or at least they did in the play) and then all sang a song, "Going to Texas, Bright and Sunny Texas..." yada yada yada. Well... we're not going to Texas but we are Going to Townsend (GTT) tomorrow. I am very excited to spend some time on the "peaceful side of the Smokies" and visit with my grandparents, aunt and uncle and the rest of my family. Jack is "ready go cabin", as he's been telling me all day, even though he's running a fever. He doesn't act like he feels bad at all so I'm hoping that will be gone in the morning. (say a little prayer). I went to the foot doctor today and he said they looked perfect and just like they should. I was glad to hear that. It's still a little difficult to walk for long periods of time but I did manage a trip to Target yesterday! YAY!

I gave my blog a fresh new orange and white look in order to get ready for the upcoming football season. Do I smell a national championship??? Well, probably not for Tennessee but I am excited nonetheless. I am just ready for some football!

I hope everyone's summer has been fun and exciting and that the last few weeks provide a few more adventures. I'm taking my laptop to the cabin so if I have internet access I will post pictures as I can. More later!

No comments: