Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Photo Shoot

Jack was having a fun time posing for pictures and then looking at them on the camera screen. Here's some of my favs.

I told him to smile. I hope this isn't the start of "goofy smile phase"!


Showing off his new tractor bag that Wannie sent him. The other side has skinny pockets for crayons.


Silly face.


Wiggly.


Deep in thought. If I only knew what he was thinking about...

Sleeping??


Getting tired of taking pictures.


Sleeping again??


Nope, just pretending.


Goober.

3 comments:

agnieszka said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! I see that our boys love cameras and it is very natural for them to pose. Mati also reacts when I as him to smile - than he is starting to pretend he lought.

Anonymous said...

It's a shame he doesn't like his tractor blanket, isn't it? He's so sweet I could just climb through this computer to get some sugar! Love you, Aunt Lissa

Momo Jo said...

He's so silly!