Friday, September 12, 2008

We all help somehow...

How the guys help cut up the trees:

Dad makes sure he's wearing his Elvis safey goggles. This lets him sing and cut up trees at the same time.


Dad cutting up trees.


Jarred cutting up trees.


Both of them working really hard.

How the girls help cut up trees:

Mom tests out her balancing skills.


And tries a new breed of watermelon.


Jack and I try it too. Oak watermelon is tasty.


I show off my old balance beam routines.


I think I still have excellent form. Should I try out for the 2012 Olympics?

As you can see, it was quite a busy day, everyone working really hard to get the trees cut up and moved. Mom and I worked up a huge sweat because we were working so hard. I'm sure tomorrow will be more of the same, plus we have some more help now. Kelly and Abbott were here and we're giving a chainsaw to both of them. Are you sure you don't want to come over and help, too?

1 comment:

Cornelius Crew said...

I have this feeling that the guys probably wish that yall would just go away!! hope the watermelon was good, it looked a little dry, but I could be wrong. Your Dad does look very stylish in the Elvis glasses-Dayton will be impressed!