Thursday, September 18, 2008

A really fun place

Last week Jarred had softball practice at a really nice park. It's by the water, has a great walking trail, a great playground and it's nowhere near our house. Bummer. He had practice again tonight so we went again because as he was sliding last week Jack tells me, "This a really fun place, Mommy, really fun!" How could I not take him after that? Here we are, enjoying the really fun place.

Jack is picking flowers and trying to give them to Jarred. That's him in the background.


Jack sliding.
Peek-A-Booing through the rails on the playground.


See how pretty it is?


He is watching the water to see if he can see dolphins.

A cute little log cabin.


Popo and Momo Jo came, too.


I think they are still looking for dolphins.


Jack & Popo walking on the choo choo tracks, against Momo Jo's advice.


After going down the big slide!

The weather was great, gas was back at a fairly reasonable ($3.49) rate so it was really a good night.

2 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

Isn't it sad when 3.50 is reasonable??? I hope he found some dolphins!I'm almost done with pillowcase #2! and the moment that I finish it I am driving it to the post office! Oh, and by the way, Dacie LOVES the tractors- she was even playing with the fabric leftover from Jack's pillowcase and making tractor sounds!

Kelly Rose said...

Maybe next time Abbott and I come visit we can go to the really fun place with y'all!