Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Say a Little Prayer

We are having 6 trees cut down in our backyard tomorrow but it's raining right now. Please pray that it's clear enough tomorrow for them to be able to cut them down. We had another incident last night and a tree branch came through the roof. It didn't do a lot of damage or come in the house (just the attic), so once again, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. I'm thankful for that. With this and the tree that did hit the house and the 2 trees that have fallen in our neighbor's yard, we've decided to get some of them cut down. I really hope it all goes well and getting these cut down will ease our minds a little. Every time it rains, we get nervous! If anyone would like to come over this weekend and bring your chainsaw, I'm sure Jarred and my dad will appreciate any help cutting up the trees. Just come on over!

1 comment:

Tiffany and Ryan said...

I will say a little prayer for y'all, sorry I can't come help chop them down.
I am feeling good- I think I'm past the morning sickness stage so thats exciting. Can't wait for whatever comes next :)