Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A few more Memphis pictures

These are pictures that Dixie took, but I wanted to share on my blog. She took a lot of great pictures and I could have posted a lot more, but I'm hoping she will blog about her Memphis experience and add more! Today was a little boring since it was just me and Jack, but we had a nice relaxing day. Jack crawled into bed with me at 8:15 (when he does this on other mornings, he usually lays down for a few minutes and then says he's ready to eat) and went back to sleep until 10. That was very nice. He also took a 4 hour nap and still went to bed at normal time. He was worn out! We had such a great time and it's always so good to see my Amarillo friends! 3 days were definitely not enough but we certainly made the most of the time we had.

Dacie finally warmed up to me and let me hold her.

Here is a better picture of the big snake. Right where his head is, is where the pig is that he'd just eaten the day before.

Jack's not quite sure what to think of this.

Dixie, Kent, Daxtyn and Dayton went to Sun Studios while I stayed at the hotel with Jack and Dacie. They don't allow kids under 3 in so I offered to stay with them since I've been before. They slept most of the time but when Dacie woke up she was definitely ready for "Mama". We passed the time by watching for them out our hotel window.

Dixie and I at Graceland.

I almost bought this purse. I'm really regretting it now.

Dixie almost bought this purse. I'm sure she is regretting it, too.

She took this cool picture of the boys in front of the Elvis neon at the car museum.

Don't they just look like trouble makers?

My little Elvis.

Nothing quite as cute as chocolate faced boys!

This could possibly be one of my favorite pictures of Jack. I had ordered him chocolate ice cream and he loved it but when he saw Daxtyn and Dayton with a sprinkle cone, he just had to have one. He was so excited and he loved every bit of it, with no ice cream in it at all!

No comments: