Friday, March 27, 2009

You had a Bad Day...

So, this morning I changed my facebook status to say, "Jami is having a great weekend and it's only Friday!" By 11:30, my mood had changed since Jack was acting like he was really tired and telling me his head hurt. I figured he was just worn out from all the activities so I laid him down for an early nap about 12:30. He slept about an hour and a half and when he woke up he was still complaining of a headache and acting tired. He laid around on the couch and pretty much looked miserable. I gave him some benadryl and a little later some tylenol and hoped he might fall back asleep. He just stayed on the couch but eventually told me he wanted to go to his bed, which was Abbott's pack & play in the back room. He laid in there for a few minutes and decided he wanted to go back to the couch. Once we got back in the living room, I was holding him and he threw up... all over me. I got him in the bathtub and he just laid around. When he got out we got some new clothes on and came back to the hotel while the rest of the family went out to eat. Jack and I laid around the hotel room until he fell asleep about 7:45. He hasn't gotten sick again, but I sure hope whatever is bothering him is gone tomorrow so he can have fun at Abbott's birthday party. I managed to get a few cute pictures today, despite him feeling bad.

Here he is sad because he has to share Abbott's toys with Abbott.

Abbott is happy he got to play with his own toy. :)

Abbott is checking on Jack to make sure he feels ok. He would stroke his head, it was really cute. Pray for a better tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tiffany and Ryan said...

Awwwww...poor Jack! Hope he feels better soon. Thats gotta be the hardest part of motherhood- hang in there and watch out for that vomit! :)

agnieszka said...

O, Jami, I do (DO) understand You very very well. I have such a time for 4 days now. And I am up for 5 or 6 times during night. Mati is feeling realy sick and we strated to be sick as well :(. and we have such a great wether now but we are quite weak to take adventages from it.