Saturday, March 7, 2009

Going to the Pawk

Today was a beautiful day. It was warm, sunny most of the day and just a great day to be outside. We gave Jack the option today to either go to the zoo or go to the park and he said he wanted to "go to the pawk and pway on the pwaygwound." So, that's what we did. We packed a picnic lunch and headed to the park. Jack had a great time and spent most of his time sliding and running in the rocks. We tried to get him to swing but he was not liking it at all so we let him just run around.
Jack watching a little tv with Mamaw.

Sliding.

Peeking out of the castle.

Look at how strong I've gotten with all the workouts I've been doing.

Look at this goofy face!

He had fun peeking out the castle window.

Grandma's helping Jack slide down the big slide.

"I just felt like running."

This picture would not be complete without Barbara's "Go Diego Go" sippy cup.

Jack & Mommy, trying to get a good picture by the tree.

Back at home and after naptime we went back outside. Jack, Grandma and Mamaw supervised while Jarred and I (but mostly Jarred) cleaned out the garage.

Jack helped out by watering my dead plants and the driveway.

Of course, he had to clean his tractor to get it ready for mowin' season.

This is what he does now when I ask him to smile for me. Not really a smile, but still cute!

1 comment:

Kelly Rose said...

I love the picture of him running at the playground! He's so fun! Hope y'all are having fun.