Monday, May 4, 2009

Motivated in May

I was pretty much gone for most of April and I hate to admit that I didn't stick to my weight watchers plan while I was gone. It's so hard to do when you're out of town. I know it's possible, but difficult. Needless to say, I've gained about 4 pounds since I've been gone. I've decided to get re-motivated in May. I'm getting back to tracking points and getting back on the treadmill and getting back on the program. I'm inviting anyone who reads my blog to get motivated in May, too. Post a blog about what you want to get motivated to do, or re-motivated to do and leave me a comment about it. I'll help you stay motivated and you can help me stay motivated. Invite your blog friends to get motivated and we can all help each other out. It's kind of like a mid-year (almost) resolution. At the end of May we can see if this helped anyone reach or get closer to a goal and if it does, we can keep it up. Anyone with me?

5 comments:

Cornelius Crew said...

I'm in! Of course! I'll send you my specifics and Jarred can spreadsheet 'em again. Nothing I love more than my friends spouse keeping track of my weight!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea Jami. I'm up for it! I need to get myself motivated to get back on my program also. Need to do more cooking at home and less eating out! Aunt Lissa

Jami said...

Dixie, Jarred didn't enter the weights in, I did. He just made the spreadsheet. No worries!

Tiffany and Ryan said...

I'm totally with ya! I didnt get a new years resolution (except to have a healthy pregnancy) I've got all the preggo weight to lose and get my stamina back. May will be my motivation month too :)

ClintandGina said...

I am totally in once I have baby girl. I guess I will just plan on jumping on the wagon towards end of July.....beginning of August.